Tuffelina

The official website of Noelle Richman, the baby formerly known as Tuffy

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Why do I find my baby's poop more disgusting than my dog's?



The second night at home was 10,000% better than the first. A little knowledge and a plan go a long way.

Pretty much nothing that seemed like a smart idea before we went to sleep on Friday held up well in the light of day Saturday:

Feeding Noelle whenever she started crying--bad idea. Feeding her in our bedroom instead of anywhere else in the house--bad idea. Keeping Noelle's basket adjacent to our bed--bad idea. Not waking Jen's mom to beg for help 3 hours earlier--bad idea.

But yesterday and last night were much smoother. It's amazing how quickly you learn which clothes work best, which feeding patterns work best, how to burp a baby and, in my case, how to change a poopy diaper. (And I'm sure I'll quickly get used to the poop, just like I did for Ooja.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably because Ooja's poop is solid most of the time, and Noelle's is green & slimy right now.... Could that be it?

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home